Back to the leagues
Tweener Tennis League Rules
The following rules govern the running of Tweener Tennis prize leagues.
Any questions should be directed to the
Tweener Tennis team.
We offer players different methods for paying to join our leagues.
- Annual subscription of £50. You will gain entry into all league runs
(three standard leagues and one BTC) during your subscription.
- Monthly subscription of £5 per month. While your subscription is live
you will be entered into the next league run.
- Individual league entry.
- Standard league: £15.
- The British Tennis Challenge: £18.
Every division of a league will be awarded a prize fund. This will be
calculated as follows:
- 40% of all entry fees will be paid back to each winner. For
example, for a division with five players (£75 entry fee), the league winner
will be awarded £30.
- Prize money will only be awarded to the winner if he plays a minimum
of four matches.
Promotion and Relegation
When a league has more than one division the following rules apply.
- A player is promoted in the next league run when:
- they win the division,
- they play a minimum of four matches, or complete all their matches.
- A player will be relegated when they are when they finish bottom of a division.
As per promotion rules, this only happens when the players above have completed a
minimum of four matches.
- Players who choose not to play any matches may be reviewed for relegation
by the Tweener Team.
- Player who withdraw during an event will be added into the next run at an
appropriate and fair level which will be decided by the Tweener Team.
Our leagues will run in conjuction with the LTA rating runs. Future league
dates are available on our main league page.
More information about rating runs can be found on the
All leagues will be structured with approximately five players per division
up to a maximum of eight players. In exceptional circumstances there will
be a minimum of four players in a division.
Late entries will be accepted. These players will be put into an appropriate
division at the discretion of the Tweener Team.
Back to the leagues